In this uplifting picture book, young readers will discover how they can use daily affirmations to remind them of who they are and what makes them special. Join TikTok sensation Scarlett Gray and Tiania Haneline as they repeat exuberant affirmations that empower Scarlett throughout the day and inspire those around her to create their own uplifting self-talk.
Every morning as her mom brushes her hair, Scarlett recites her daily affirmations. Those powerful words travel with her throughout her day, helping her replace negative thoughts with positive ones and live out the truth that she is beautiful, strong, brave, kind, and worthy of love. This fun-filled and inspiring kids’ book also includes a list of uplifting and child-friendly statements your child can use to create their own daily affirmation routine. With fun illustrations from Stephanie Dehennin that make the story come alive, you and your young reader will discover how much words matter in your own lives.
I'm Going to Have a Good Day! teaches children 4-8:
- how to incorporate positive affirmations into their lives
- that self-esteem is fun and empowering
- the benefits of passing on love and encouragement to others
- how to overcome negative thoughts in their everyday lives
- how to build confidence and see their self-worth
I'm Going to Have a Good Day! is ideal for:
- birthday, Christmas, and holiday gifts
- bedtime and story time reading
- encouraging kindness and self-confidence
Build up your loved ones with encouraging words of affirmation, and they'll be saying, "I'm going to have a good day!"