Official Bus Charter
to Hampton, VA
August 22 - 25
Why Remember The 400?
The first Africans arrived in Hampton, Virginia, in August 1619. Throughout the next 400 years, those Africans and their descendants have made invaluable contributions to the fabric of humanity and American society. Our goal is to bring individuals and organizations together that are dedicated to creating a positive regional impact of healing the racial divide.
The culminating event for 2019 will be a bus trip to Hampton, VA in August to participate in the 400 year commemoration of the first African's arrival to America.
- The Journey - A Theatrical Gospel Concert (+$35)
- I AM MORE Youth Festival
- African Arrival Day Commemoration
- Fort Monroe Education Center Dedication
- Vendors/Cultural Exhibits
- Children's Activities
- Historic Tours
- Plus More....
- Luxury Coach with AC, WiFi, and Roomy Seats
- Leaving St. Louis: Thursday, August 22, 2019 3am
- Address: 6951 Olive Blvd. University, City 63130
- Drop off locations:
- Hampton, Marina Hotel, 700 settlers landing Rd. Hampton, VA 23669
- Return to St. Louis: Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:30 am
- Address: 6951 Olive Blvd University City 63130
Hotel not included. Recommended Accommodations: