Eyeseeme PreK - Kindergarten Reading Readiness Program
- The Program will Introduce younger readers to reading readiness, phonics, site words, letter recognition and sounds.
- The program will help beginning readers become independent readers and enhance decoding and fluency skills.
- Children will be read to and identify site words in the read alouds.
- Children will also build their home library.
- Children will have fun and make new friends.
Small Class Sizes - Six Week Program
Classes Start Tue. June 11th
All classes take place Tue & Thu. from 9:00-11:30am
Space is limited - Register now to secure your spot.